Turnips (or substitute with another Root Vegetable)
- 1 large turnip, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Wild Fernleaf Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any selection), or use Lemon or Dill olive oil for even more flavor
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- If using wood skewers, soak in water for at least an hour before using.
- To make the turnips: Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat, add the turnips, and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, add to a bowl, and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium-low. Thread the turnips onto skewers and grill until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- To make the dill oil: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Drizzle the dill oil over the grilled turnips and serve while still hot.