Dill Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds of golden potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of freshly chopped dill (separated)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Medium Intensity)
- 2 tablespoons Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of ground black pepper (fresh)
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Peal potatoes and then cut into large chunks. Boil in a large pot on medium high heat until the potatoes are soft enough to break apart with a fork. Drain the potatoes.
- Add potatoes back to the pot and mash them with a potato masher or fork. Add the EVOO, Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil, sour cream, garlic powder, and a handful of freshly chopped dill (about 1 or 2 tablespoons). Mix together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to plate then garnish with some freshly chopped dill and enjoy.