Delightful Dill Potatoes
- 3 potatoes (large)
- 2 tablespoons Himalayan Salt
- 2 tablespoons Wild Fern Leaf Dill Olive Oil
- 1/4 dill (a cup finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of Champagne White Vinegar
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them in big pieces and season with salt. Cover with water and boil over medium heat for about 10 minutes…not too soft. Remove the water and heat a big pan.
- Put the olive oil in and when heated, add the potatoes. Don’t stir them in the first two minutes!
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, add half of the dill and drizzle Vinegar.
- Use a wooden spoon the turn them to the other side. When slightly golden add the other half of the dill and some more garlic and black pepper.
- Cook until all the potatoes are golden.
- Serve hot or cold.