Burrata with Balsamic Strawberries
- 1/2 lb. strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Little Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar (or Maple syrup)
- A small handful of fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 - 4oz balls of Burrata Cheese (or substitute Fresh Mozzarella Balls)
- Mix the strawberries in a bowl with the balsamic vinegars, basil and a good pinch each salt and black pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the strawberries onto a serving platter. Split the burrata balls, put on the platter, then drizzle any juices left in the bowl over the top. Top with chopped basil, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with your favorite crusty bread or crackers.