Persian Lime Salad
- 2 seedless cucumbers (cubed)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 container of Spring Mix Salad
- feta cheese (to taste)
- 4 scallions (diced)
- 4 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 fresh lim
- dash of salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 avocado (diced)
- Place all the vegetables in a large serving bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, and lime juice to a small separate bowl and whisk.
- Stir the dressing into the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Add the chickpeas and avocado slices. Enjoy!