Blackberry Ginger and Lime Dressing
Delicious for dinner or lunch...easy too!
- 1/4 cup Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 4 figs sliced thin
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar and the mustard. Slowly drizzle in ⅓ cup of olive oil, whisking constantly, until the mixture has thickened into a dressing.
- Assemble the mixed greens, walnuts, goat cheese and sliced figs onto a plate and then drizzle with dressing