- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon fine ground Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Local Honey
- 1/2 cup almond Milk plus 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 ounces Elements Orange infused with Turmeric Chocolate Bar
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Dark Chocolate Aged Balsamic
- Macadamia Nuts & Mint Leaves (Garnish)
- Grated Elements Chocolate Bar (optional garnish)
- Heat the 2 cups milk in a saucepan with the salt, cocoa powder, balsamic and honey.
- Whisk the cornstarch and 1/2 cup milk in a small bowl until dissolved.
- When the 2 cups milk are warm, add the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to simmer for an additional minute, then turn off the heat.
- Once the heat is off, stir in the vanilla and broken-up chocolate pieces until the chocolate melts.
- Refrigerate for minimum of 2 hours
- Garnish with Macadamia nuts, chocolate bar and Mint Leaves