- 1 French baguette (sliced in half and cut to 3" slices)
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 8 strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Aged Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400. Place the baguette slices on a foil lined baking sheet and spray the tops with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any selection with FFA <= 1.0)
- Flip the slices over and spray the other side as well. Place the baguette slices in the oven for 10-14 minutes until the edges are golden. Let cool.
- Spread each toasted baguette slice with goat cheese, dividing it evenly across the sliced bread. Top each bread piece with sliced strawberries and sprinkle the basil over the top. Drizzle each piece with balsamic glaze and serve.