If you are going to use pineapples on your Easter Ham? Try this.
- 4 cups chopped Pineapple
- 6 oz. Honey (Franklin or Medway)
- 6 tablespoons Pineapple balsamic vinegar
- 2 ¼ teaspoon Butter extra virgin olive oil
- Crush Pineapples.
- Heat Pineapples and honey and in a large pot till boiling. Boil 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam from top.
- Stir in oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Ladle quickly into mason jars. Wipe lids and seal tightly.
You can make this ahead of time and use as a glaze on your ham.