- 10-12 tangerines
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup Campari Pour Richards carries and Organic Vegan version made by the great great grandson of the man who invented Campari. Tempus Fugitive Gran Classico. How cool is that!
- 10-12 dashes Pour Richards Cranberry Bitters
- ⅓ cup Grapefruit White Balsamic
- ½ cup whiskey
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh Rosemary sprigs
- Sparkling water
- Juice tangerines through a sieve, straining pulp - about 1 1/2 -2 cups.
- Pour juice and all ingredients, into a large bottle, stirring well to blend well.
- Add a few sprigs of fresh rosemary to impart a soft herbal note.
- Pour ¼-⅓ cup into an ice filled glass and top with sparkling water. Garnish with a slice of orange.