- 1 tbsp Wild Fern Dill olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 medium beefsteak tomato, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked*
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 medium beefsteak tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and half of the feta (1/4 cup). Set aside.
- In a 10" pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and sauté, stirring frequently, until translucent. Add garlic and continue to cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Add spaghetti squash and diced tomatoes and stir until all ingredients are evenly dispersed in the pan.
- Transfer all ingredients to baking dish. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, lifting the spaghetti squash as needed to ensure that eggs are evenly dispersed. Top with tomato slices and remaining feta cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until eggs are set. Remove from oven and allow to cool and set for at least 10 minutes before slicing.