- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- ¾ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 lb. of Ground Turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any selection good for cooking)
- 1 Jar of Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta (Mild or Spicy)
- 1 Cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat 375 degrees
- Coat a muffin tin with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix together tomatoes and Panko. Once mixed, set half aside for topping.
- With the remaining mix, combine with turkey and bruschetta
- Scoop even portions of the mix into muffin tin
- Baked 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with remaining tomato and Panko mixture blended with the cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.