Tomato and Dill Penne
- 2 pounds tomatoes, halved, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 7 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 sprigs of fresh cut Dill
- 1/4 cup Wild Fern Dill extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Set tomato mixture aside.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add hot pasta to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.