Simply Heathy Halibut
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut fillet (without the skin)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Ground pepper (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 a lemon
- Season the halibut with the Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper then lightly coat the fish in flour.
- Heat the olive oil on medium-high heat in a large non-stick skillet.
- Place the halibut into the hot skillet but do not crowd it.
- Cook one side of the halibut for 4 to 5 minutes, creating a brown crust on the outside. Flip the fish and allow it to cook for another 4 or 5 minutes. Be sure not to move or stir the fish too much.
- Remove to plate and drizzle with the lemon juice. Serve immediately.