Savory Pork Chops & Apple Glaze
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/4 teaspoon Spicy Italian Roasted Garlic Spice
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (sliced thin)
- 2 apples (thinly sliced – core removed)
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gravenstein Apple Aged Balsamic
- Season chops with spice.
- Bring 12” skillet to medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Brown chops, remove and keep warm.
- Add onion and remaining oil; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add apples; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and balsamic and cook 1 minute or until bubbles gently.
- Return chops to skillet and cook until chops are done, about 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!