- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ¼ Cup Saba Specialty Balsamic Vinegar (The Little Shop of Olive Oils)
- 3 Tbs. Raw Honey
- 2 Tbs. Soy Sauce
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and minced garlic.
- Add mixture to your favorite backing dish (>= 9”X13”).
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the mixture and coat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breasts, until cooked through. Baste the chicken with the sauce halfway through cooking.