Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Bites
Trying to learn to cook for two...so the measurements may not be exact but this was delicious!
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Little Italy Spices
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Kalamata olives sliced in half
- 5 Mozzarella cheese slices
- 10 slices Prosciutto
- 1/2 box of bowtie pasta
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Cover baking pan with parchment paper
- Cook pasta according to directions and set aside
- Cut the chicken breast into 2" sized pieces and wrap with one strip of Prosciutto.
- Place the wrapped chicken on the pan
- Combine the oil and spices to make a mixture and drizzle over the chicken
- Place half piece of Mozzarella on the chicken pieces
- Arrange the olive slices on top
- Cook the chicken at 350F for 25 minutes
- Finally broil the chicken to crisp the Prosciutto (approximately 4 minutes)
- Remove, serve over pasta.