Honey Ginger Marinade Chicken
My Dad would use Pineapple but honey ginger is an incredible combo...
- 5 pounds chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger (can add more ginger if you would like)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/3 cup Honey Ginger balsamic vinegar
- garnish with Chives and Sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (FFA of .1 or less)
- Add honey, soy sauce, garlic, grated ginger, balsamic vinegar and whisk until fully blended.
- Add 3/4 of the sauce into the Ziploc bag. Reserve the remaining sauce for later.
- Trim chicken and add to Ziploc bag.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the marinated chicken onto a baking sheet sprayed with EVOO.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until completely done.
- Sprinkle chives.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and/or vegetables. Drizzle desired amount of your remaining sauce on top