Gluten Free Pasta & Seafood
I know some gluten free pasta might not taste great but this Larosa Pasta (imported from Italy) is fantastic!
- 2 tablespoons Oro Balin Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onions (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2/3 cups dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoons salt & black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 28 ounces petite diced tomatoes
- Larosa Gluten Free Pasta
- 24 ounces raw seafood (shrimp, squid, scallops, mussels, clams, etc)
- 1 handful parsley (minced).
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet or wok.
- Once hot, add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and cook 30-60 seconds.
- Add the wine and simmer until nearly all is cooked off.
- Increase heat to high and stir in the paprika, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in the pasta (cooked per Larosa instructions).
- Add the seafood and cook 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- Top with parsley and serve with lemon wedge to finish.