- 1 container of ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Basil Olive Oil
- 1 long baguette
- softened butter
- 2 peaches or nectarines (sliced thin)
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Blueberry Balsamic (for drizzling)
- Fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl combine the ricotta, lemon juice, and basil olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Slice baguette slices, butter one side. Grill each piece until warmed-through and slightly crisp with grill marks
- Spread the ricotta over the grilled baguette slices, top with peach wedges, mint, fresh blueberries, and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Serve immediately and enjoy!