Salsa Verde with a few of our Favorites
Ok…I am in search of Papalo Leaves. Had to use cilantro instead and still delicious. If anyone finds someone local who grows these fresh…let me know. Thanks!
- 2 cups tomatillos (chopped)
- 1 avocado (peeled and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Serrano Honey Balsamic Condimento
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons leaves (papalo or cilantro, chopped)
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Combine the tomatillos, papalo, avocado, Serrano, garlic, chipotle and lime juice in a blender and mix well. Taste and add salt.