Making your own marinade is easy! The basic recipe is (per pound of item to marinate) - 1/3 cup oil to 1/4 cup balsamic. Add salt & pepper and fresh herbs and/or minced garlic or shallots to taste. Throw in some maple syrup/honey/or mustard if desired. Marinate meat, fish or veggies, grill (or broil) & enjoy!
Check out our Pairing Options
See below for oil/vinegar pairing suggestions.
- Chipotle Olive Oil & Espresso Balsamic
- Garlic Olive Oil & Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- Herbes de Provence Oil & Pomegranate Balsamic
- Rosemary Olive Oil & Raspberry Balsamic
- Basil Olive Oil & Peach White Balsamic
- Garlic or Persian Lime Olive Oil & Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- Milanese Gremolata Oil & Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Chipotle Olive Oil & Black Cherry Balsamic
- Blood Orange Olive Oil & Maple Balsamic
- Rosemary Olive Oil & Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil & Sicilian Lemon or Key Lime White Balsamic
All Oils and Balsamic vinegars supplied by Veronica Foods Company are GLUTEN FREE products and are produced and packaged in gluten free facilities (i.e., no products are produced or packaged in our facility which could cause gluten contamination).
Nutritional Facts and Gluten Free Statement provided by Veronica Foods Company, Oakland, CA(510)-535-6833