Balsamic Blueberry Vinaigrette
It's blueberry season...here is what you can do
- 4 Tbsp Blueberry Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Franklin Local Honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper less than ¼ tsp each
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any variety)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries crushed
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, lemon, salt, and pepper.
- While whisking, slowly pour in oil, then continuing whisking until completely emulsified, about 1 minute. Use a blender for a longer lasting emulsification.
- Place blueberries in a plastic bag and crush until relatively smooth. You can also use a blender or food processor for this.
- Whisk blueberries into vinaigrette mixture.