Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Popsicles
Makes 12 (depending on mold size)
- 3 pints (6 cups) fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 6 Tbsp Buzz 10 Honey
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet, a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss strawberries with honey and balsamic to coat. Arrange strawberries in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Puree the berries and their juices in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add Greek yogurt and pulse until combined. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze until solid.