Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt (can also substitute with sour cream)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 5 teaspoons grated lemon zest (add more if you desire a stronger lemon flavor)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lemon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spray your mini-Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, the eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, and 1 cup of sugar. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Then, fold the olive oil into the batter completely.
- Evenly pour the batter into prepped mini-Bundt pan; about ¼ cup of batter per spot.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of the Bundt cake comes out mostly clean.
- Let them sit in the Bundt cake pan for at least 10 minutes on the counter. Then, remove onto baking rack and allow to cool before drizzling with glaze.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON CITRUS GLAZE
- Prepare the glaze by stirring together the powdered sugar and the lemon juice. If you want a thinner glaze, add more lemon juice.
- Drizzle the glaze on top of the cakes after they have cooled. Top with lemon zest if desired.