Lemon Olive Oil Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Confection sugar (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 10-inch pan with cooking spray
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a big mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl combine sugar, olive oil, milk, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and eggs. Beat with mixer until smooth
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick is clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes then move to wire rack.
- Garnish with confection sugar and enjoy!