Dark Chocolate Popcorn Drizzle
- 1/2 cup un-popped popcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat the oil in a large pot on medium-high heat
- Pour in the popcorn kernels and cover with a lid, leaving a tiny bit of space to allow it to vent.
- Remove popcorn from heat and pour into large bowl.
- Our balsamic is thick, you can skip this step if you like - Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium heat, then lower heat to a simmer for 2-4 minutes until it thickens
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss to mix!