Blood Orange Pumpkin Pie
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 Tbsp ice cold water
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the crust ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until a crumbly dough forms.
- Add to a 8-inch pie dish and press down the dough evenly throughout the dish. Place in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the filling ingredients. Using an electric mixer beat for 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared crust. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the filling is golden brown and set.
- Let cool completely, cover then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and a drizzle of Dark Chocolate Balsamic. Enjoy!