A little Vodka is yummy too :-)
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate-quince Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Honey (or I like Stevia...just a dash)
- 6 ounces sparkling water
- Add some Pomegranate seeds for garnish (optional)
- Fill a glass with ice (crushed if desired)
- Add vinegar, honey and sparkling water
- Add additional honey, or pomegranate to personal taste
This is refreshing and hot!
- 1 tablespoon Serrano Honey Balsamic
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 small slice of Serrano pepper (optional but be sure to remove the seeds)
- 3 slices cucumber (large, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1 handful ice cubes
- crushed ice (for serving)
- sea salt (or Hawaiian black lava salt, pictured for salted rim)
- Chill a cocktail glass, and then rub the rim with lime juice and dip it in coarse salt.
- Add balsamic, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice together in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and then strain into the glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with Cucumber and Serrano Slice.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 3 oz. light rum
- 1/2 cup Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice (or water for tart taste)
- 3 oz. canned cream of coconut, such as Coco López
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Lime peel for garnish
- 2 pineapple wedges or spears for garnish
- In a blender, combine the rum, vinegar, juice (or water), cream of coconut and ice and blend until smooth.
- Divide between two tall glasses and garnish each with a pineapple wedge and twisted lime peel.
- Serve immediately.
Calm and Cool...try our Cara Cara Balsamic Recipe for a Shrub!
- 2 cups of Cara Cara Orange White Balsamic (or your choice of white balsamic)
- 1 cup fruit, berries and herbs of your choice
- 8 cups chilled seltzer water or sparkling water (without sodium added)
- In a one liter container add the fresh cut fruit or berries. Pour the balsamic over the fruit and allow to "infuse" for at least one hour or up to four hours in the fridge. The longer it sits, the more intense the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of infused drinking vinegar (shrub) depending on your preference for sweetness to 8 oz. of chilled sparkling water. Serve over ice if desired.
- Add herbs of choice for garnish.
Makes between 16-32 servings depending on amount added to water or cocktails.
- 3 tablespoons Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup orange juice or cranberry juice
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high-speed until smooth.
Pour into tall glasses and enjoy!
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Cascadian Raspberry Condimento
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or more to suit your taste)
- crushed ice
- lime for garnish
- 1/3 cup Himalayan Sea Salt
- Juice the limes until you get 2 oz (1/4 cup) of juice. Blend together the raspberries and lime juice. Pour the mixture through a strainer into a container (to catch the seeds). Add in the agave.
- Dip the edges of the glasses in a little bit of water and then in the salt.
- Pour the tequila, 4 oz of the raspberry mixture, orange liquor and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake for about 30 seconds and divide among the salt rimmed glasses.
- 1 frozen large banana, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (High in Anti-Oxidants)
- 1 tbsp. Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ⅓ cup packed fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 ice cubes
- Kiwi slices for garnish
- Combine banana, spinach, yogurt, milk, Olive Oil, Balsamic, mint and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cut kiwi slices into shamrock shapes and thread onto a skewer.
- Serve the smoothie garnished with the kiwi and mint, if desired.
--- Adapted from Living Well
- 4 cups green tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Traditional Aged Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- ½ cup English cucumber chunks
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jalapeno, quartered
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 8 ounces of vodka
- Kosher salt to taste
- 4 romaine lettuce leaf hearts
- 4 strips crispy bacon
- cherry tomatoes
- Lemon wedges
- Combine the green tomatoes, Oil, Balsamic, parsley, cucumber chunks, lime juice, Worcestershire and jalapeno in the jar of a blender. Puree on high until very smooth.
- Stir in the horseradish and the vodka. Season to taste with kosher salt.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour over ice and garnish with Romaine lettuce leaf hearts, and crispy strips of bacon and cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.
--- Adapted from Living Well