- 3 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- ¼ cup Aged Tahitian Vanilla Balsamic
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks plus more for garnish
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- In a large stockpot bring the apple cider or juice, cranberry juice, balsamic, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks to a simmer.
- Slice orange into quarters and poke each segment with a few of the cloves and add to the pot.
- Let simmer 20-30 minutes and serve warm with a cinnamon stick in each mug for garnish if desired.