Looking to make a delicious appetizer for the game tomorrow? Try this white bean garlic dip recipe!
- 15 oz can of navy beans, drained & rinsed
- Half a lemon for zest and juice
- Handful of fresh basil
- 4 Tbsp of our Garlic Olive Oil (more can be added for drizzling)
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Serve with: The Cake Bar crackers, pita chips or cut veggies
- Add beans, lemon juice, zest & herbs into the food processor. When everything looks pureed add olive oil slowly until you get desired creamy texture. Taste, adjust seasoning or texture, then scoop into a bowl. Drizzle a little Garlic Olive Oil on top.
- If you do not have a food processor: Chop the basil as finely as you can. Add the beans, lemon juice & seasoning and mash with a potato masher. Begin adding olive oil as you mash to get desired consistency.
- Lets go Pats!