- 12 Large Eggs
- 8 Pieces of Bacon cooked until crisp and chop
- 5 Tbsp Mayonnaise (or Aioli)
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp White Truffle Oil
- 2 Tbsp Chives, finely chopped
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Chives cut into 1/2 inch pieces for garnish
- In a medium pot cover the eggs with cold water about 1 " above the eggs. Over high heat, bring the eggs to a rolling boil. Cover the eggs and remove from heat. Allow them to sit covered for 13 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and submerge in cold water for 10 minutes
- Peel eggs and slice them in half length wise.
- Place the egg yolks in a medium bowls and mash while adding bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, truffle oil, chives, salt and cayenne. Mix until fully combined.
- Place the egg mixture in a large zip lock bag, snip a hole in the bottom and pipe the mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish with chives.