One of my go-to recipes....so easy. Beekman's Jelly on sale this week!
Combine 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, 2 tbs Beekman's Roasted Sweet Pepper Lime Jelly.
- 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs (or Panko)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (I like to freshly shred mine but you can use grated as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 3 tablespoons Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parsley (chopped for garnish)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Cover shallow cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a shallow bowl combine oil and salt (I whisk in one whole egg too)
- In another shallow bowl combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip the chicken into the oil, salt and egg mix and then coat in the bread crumb mixture
- Place chicken on sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink.
- Garnish with Parsley and serve with the Sauce above