- 1 French baguette (sliced in half and cut to 3" slices)
- 1 teaspoon of Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 8 strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- Fresh basil for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Aged Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400. Place the baguette slices on a foil lined baking sheet and coat the tops with olive oil.
- Flip the slices over and spray the other side as well. Place the baguette slices in the oven for 10-14 minutes until the edges are golden. Let cool.
- Spread each toasted baguette slice with goat cheese, dividing it evenly across the sliced bread. Top each bread piece with sliced strawberries and sprinkle the fresh basil over the top.
- Drizzle each piece with balsamic glaze and serve.