This is going the super bowl party (so easy). Kathy...one down and one to go :-)
- 4 ¼-inch-thick baguette slices
- 24 large peeled and deveined shrimps, halved horizontally
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin olive oil (any selection)
- Red Pepper Thai Bruschetta
- Place the bread under a grill and toast it until it is golden warm (one side only).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and gently sauté garlic and pepper. Add the shrimp and sauté for 2 - 3 minutes until pink.
- Top the bread slices with the Red Pepper Bruschetta and then 2 shrimp halves per slice.