Roasted Chickpeas Please!
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas (also known as garbanzo beans)
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil (spray)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse and drain the chickpeas in a mesh strainer. Pour them out onto a towel and roll around between the towel to completely dry. Discard any skins that may have come off the chickpeas.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet, and very lightly spray with olive oil spray. Add the vinegar, paprika and salt and toss together to get it all evenly coated.
- Roast for 15 minutes, toss and flip them around, then roast for another 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on them for the last 10 minutes because they can burn quickly.