- 6 ripe avocados (pitted and diced)
- 3 limes (juiced)
- 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 Serrano chiles (chopped)
- 1 Roma tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- Persian Lime Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- In a big bowl mash, the avocado with a fork. I like to leave mine a little chunky but mash to your desired consistency.
- Add the onion, garlic, Serrano chiles, tomato, and cilantro. Add lime juice and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with Persian Lime Olive Oil. Eat immediately and enjoy!