Persian Lime Guacamole
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 small plum tomato
- 1 small red onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
- A pinch of Himalayan Sea salt
- Mash the avocados in a medium sized bowl. Dice and rinse the tomato to get rid of all the seeds, dice the onion, coarsely chop the cilantro, and add them all to the avocado.
- Pour in the lime juice and olive oil and mix together. Add sea salt to taste
- This will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.