- 2 pints fresh strawberries, diced
- ¼ cup Buzz 10 Local honey
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 package phyllo cups
- 6 tsp strawberry jam
- 6 tsp brie cheese
- rosemary, to garnish (optional)
- Using a medium saucepan, add strawberries, honey and balsamic vinegar. Heat on medium heat until boiling. Mash strawberries with back of spoon. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add phyllo cups.
- To each phyllo cup, add cheese, and jam.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven.
- Add rosemary garnish (optional)