- 1/4 cup Walnut Oil
- 1/4 cup Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 dates (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 300 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour on the baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the nuts are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the trail mix to completely cool before serving. Enjoy!